Minggu, 26 Februari 2012

cry as much as you want ( unrelated with th text)

Alhamdulillah I still can breathing this morning. Yesterday I faced bad experience in my home. actually there would not be a conflict between me and my mother, but my mother who is the care , love and worried with all of her children felt that I didn't respect her. I just think that the bad communication and may be negative thinking that made this event. I made a food for I bring to padang. In my mind, I have done cook the food for me and for my brother. after that I asked mom which one for me and which one for my brother, but my mother didn't understand what I mean. In her mind she thought that I don't want to cooking the food for my brother because the food that I had cooked just a little and it seems I just cooked for myself. She was so dissappointed and cried. I never thought like what she thought. I told to her that I remember my brother, and I will share this food with him. but she was not accept my reason and she still cried and I also cried.
I couldn't stop crying at that time. I spent about a quarter just for crying. I just pray to God and remember God. It could make me feel relax, but I couldn't stop thinking about this event. until I went back here ( Padang), I still thinking about it. Only me and my mother knew this event. when my grandmother asked me why I cried I just say " nothing ". from this event I got the lesson that good communication is the pole in good relationship.
here I try to do my best, just for you Mom and dad ( I am crying while typing it). I Love you so much.. I will do everything to make you happy and understand what I feel.

2 komentar:

  1. that event is common in a family...

    sometimes, we have the different viewpoint with our parents, so the good communication is very needed to avoid problem...

    don't be sad, mok...
    :D

    but have you asked your mother apology????

    BalasHapus
  2. crying wont solve your problems, chair. BUT do crying to ease your problems

    BalasHapus