Kamis, 23 Februari 2012

PAST

Last Sunday was the first time for me to follow outbound. This was the second event of E.S.A 2012. It was a good training for the E.S.A member to build a good organization and good relationship between each of the E.S.A members. Actually my mom worried when I asked for her permission. Before I went to the campus, I phoned her first.  she was afraid and worried if I couldn't keep my self because my body was not good at that time, I was caught and rainy nose :). She cried because she felt sad when she knew that I wasn't in god condition here and I just tried to make her sure :(.
I can imagine how care, love and worry my mother with her children. not only my mother, my father is the good father for me, he works until night for me and for our family. Both my parents are the very important people in my life.

1 komentar: