Sabtu, 03 Maret 2012

thinking about what I want to share in my blog (?) hmm, I'm going to share about my dormitory condition now. dangerous is the best word for Girls Dormitory of UNP now. Why do I say like that? here are the reasons : since the beginning of this semester many bad events had happened here. the first one is about the thief that had come here and had stolen two laptops, two phones and some cash money.In addition, almost every night some of us hear the steps of the men walk near our bedroom ( frightening and worrying ).

all of us ( the students who living here ) feel worry and fright to stay here. there is no more the safety here. we try to get the attention from our mom here but her reason was disappointed; moreover, there is no security to keep this dormitory safe from the disturbances. huu :(.. 

unfortunately, some of my friends had moved to their new rent house because of some problems. it caused the population of its become fewer. I also had a planned to move, but I cancelled because I think my sisters still need me here and also there are many good facilities which is kind if I don't use it ( e.g, wifi, television, free bed and the price is cheap ,, haha ). I just try to stand here until the proper time to move come ;D

3 komentar:

  1. her reason was disappointed? what was that ?

    BalasHapus
  2. she wasn't take care of this problem and never visit us until now...
    huuu
    ok nancy, thx u

    BalasHapus